Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 17 - Happy Father's Day!

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Las Vegas and it's a day to honor our fathers! Happy Father's Day to my dad Mac. My father passed away when I was 16 years old and I miss him every single day. One beautiful gift my father gave me was that he told me he loved me several times a day, EVERY day. So if you are blessed and have your father still with you, give him a big hug and tell him you love him. Fathers aren't always perfect, but they do their best.

Honor your father and honor yourself. Eat healthy, exercise, stop those bad nasty habits. I challenge you for 90 days to do something to honor your health. It takes 21 days to form a new habit. Will you do it? For those of you who have reached out to me and said that I've inspired you to take better care of yourselves - kudos to you! Keep sharing with me your successes. I'll be here to cheer you on just like all of you are cheering me on.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment